Subscribe:

Labels

Friday, December 14, 2012

Legasea Cover

I'm here once again with some very exciting news. I have received my cover for Legasea, and I am very excited to share it with you. First off, let me say this cover is almost exactly how I imagined it. A few months ago, I was given a worksheet and asked how I envisioned the cover. Here is my version. Witness my mad drawing skillz.

Fast forward to a week or so ago when I received this in my inbox.
 
 
How incredible is that? Look for Legasea coming soon from Curiosity Quills.

8 comments:

Angela Brown said...

Hey, your original cover is still 10x better than I could do on a good stick-figure day lol!

But I'll admit the final one does look awfully beautiful.

Congrats!

Donna J. Shepherd said...

That cover is gorgeous! And almost exactly as you envisioned (and drew - lol!). Congratulations.

Jenn said...

Awesome!!!!

Amy Parker said...

VERY COOL.

Krystalyn Drown said...

Thanks, everyone! I really do love the cover, and I'm glad someone appreciates my artistic abilities. =)

Unknown said...

Love it!!!

Dianne K. Salerni said...

I told you this before, but I love the color palette on this cover!

Larissa said...

Wow. They REALLY made your vision come alive! Lovely! Congrats!

Post a Comment