Subscribe:

Labels

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Lucky 7

I was recently tagged by two wonderful ladies, Amy Christine Parker and Stefanie Jones. The rules are as follows:

-- Go to page 77 of your current MS/WIP
-- Go to line 7
-- Copy down the next 7 lines -- sentences or paragraphs -- and post them as written. No cheating.

And here we are...page 77, lines 7-13 of Legasea


Mae leaned across the table and lowered her voice like she was in some reality show about spies. Then again, she probably thought she was. “I think the Flannigans are drug dealers. And oh! Maybe they're part of a mob, and if anyone in the family tries to get away, they're punished.”
Ignoring her, I turned to Steven. “What do you think it means?”

Now, the final rule is:

--Tag 7 authors

I am choosing not to tag anyone. However, if you would like to do this meme on your blog, by all means, consider yourself tagged. Maybe you and I will both have a little luck.

8 comments:

Steve J McHugh said...

A nice 7 lines, very interesting. I certainly want to know what's going on.

T. James said...

Some of Mae's character comes over in even those few lines. It'd be interesting to read more...

Krystalyn Drown said...

Thank you! I did a dance of joy when I realized that one of her lines fell in that section.

Krystalyn Drown said...

Then I'd say the mission was accomplished. =)

Marianne Su said...

What a fun idea. Love the excerpt.

Krystalyn Drown said...

Thank you!

Angela Addams said...

I'm intrigued! Well done!

Danielle La Paglia said...

I'm with the others. I'd love to know what mystery they're trying to solve.

Post a Comment