Subscribe:

Labels

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

News

This post will be full of links and all of the other interesting things that are happening in my world.

  • I've got an interview up at my publisher's website. You'll learn what inspired Spirit World and what my current WIPs are as well as some other interesting tidbits. Check it out here.
  •  My most recent short story, The Boy with the Bleeding Feet, is up at Fiction Femme Fatale. It's a reimagining of The Little Mermaid.
  •  Another short story of mine, A Stitch of Blood, is still available over at Read Nine: A Journal of Imaginative Fiction.
  •  In the next week or so, I'll be doing posts about my recent trip to Indiana as well as pics from Ascendio, the Harry Potter convention, which I'll be attending this weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment